Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Crabby

I'm in a mood. I don't necessarily have what would be considered to be a good reason to be in this mood, but that doesn't appear to negate it.
Things that are annoying me at the moment......

*Cody's English teacher and his constant excuses about why it is so hard for him to do his job and actually post the grades. The end of the grading period was Friday and while it looks to me like Cody has failed he is still going with the story that Cody has a 72 in that class. We shall see.

*One of the accounts that I have for work has changed things so much since last year that it is almost like working for a totally different company. The latest few changes have got me thinking that it almost may not be worth keeping them.

*Teenagers who insist on doing things half assed and then want to argue with you about the fact that it was done half assed.

*Neighbors who only mow half of their backyard and let the other half of it get so high that you can't see their neglected puppies running around. The halfway mowed thing is seriously screwing with my OCD issues.

*Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and the harpies on The View. Not that they don't sometimes have a point (well except for Joy Behar who needs serious psychiatric help) but geez...give it a rest.

2 comments:

  1. That thing about mowing only half the lawn would seriously drive me nuts. Send the above mentioned teenager over there to finish it for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...Chad won't let me. Something about people being responsible for themselves or some nonsense like that.

    ReplyDelete